Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yaaaasssssss! J.Crew Did That!


I’ve always loved rocking pieces different from the everyday norm, so when I saw the Eyelash Lace Jumpsuit in the J.Crew Wedding Collection my knees damn near buckled. Yessssssssss Lawd!


How Elegantly Badass is this? Thank you J.Crew for taking the idea of a traditional wedding gown and turning it upside down and inside out! The lace comes from a family owned mill in Rhode Island established in 1859 so you know they have totally mastered all things lace. I love how lace makes everything it touches instantly more magical. The detailing is beyond beautiful. It has pockets too! Who doesn’t love pockets?!


An outfit like this would be perfect for me. I’ve never been married and I most likely would be sooooo nervous and excited on my wedding day that I just might sprint down the aisle and probably trip over all the fabric of a long, elaborate gown. Oh Lawd! That would definitely not be a good look for YsanneBueno. Another great thing about this nuptial number is that it would cover up all my tattoos… well nearly all my tattoos anyway. ;-)



At $750 USD, this piece lets you make a sartorial statement without breaking the bank (compared to most selections in the bridal magazines and stores) and you can wear it again and again long after you say 'I Do'. Partner it with a hair ornament, earrings and some haute heels for the perfect blend of panache and pizzazz. 


For the braver and bolder bride there is a sequin shorts romper available too!



Wanna wear a lace jumpsuit to your wedding? By all means! Go for it! Do You! Add your Style Signature to your special day! Who says today’s Bride can’t bend or even break some of the traditional wedding day rules? It’s your day! Do it your way!

Standing Ovation J.Crew Weddings Collection! You Did That!


YsanneBueno is a music addict, pepper sauce aficionado and sometime writer 
Made in JahMekYah, Built in Nu Yawk Citi, trying to adjust to life in Jawja.

No comments:

Post a Comment